The Introduction of 1278216 Fuel Injector
Fuel injection 1278216 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
1278216 Fuel Injector Installation Precautions
- The replacement of the fuel injector must strictly follow the electrical system, the approved pressure of the low-pressure fuel intake system, the approved pressure of the high-pressure fuel circuit system, and fuel system replacement consumables requirements (including the low-pressure fuel circuit system filter and the high-pressure fuel circuit) specified in the vehicle engine maintenance manual;
- Replacement of wearing parts of the fuel system, cleaning requirements for the connection between the fuel system and the injector, the fitting clearance of the fuel injector connection, the installation angle and tightening torque of the injector, the fitting clearance of the intake system, and the fitting clearance of the exhaust system to ensure the service life of the engine and the normal operation of the injector.
- When installing the fuel injector on the engine, it is necessary to clean the engine block, cylinder head and other parts connected to the fuel injector, and ensure that there is no dust, carbon deposits, water, rust spots, etc.
- Before installing, check whether the fuel injector nozzle gasket has been replaced and installed on the fuel injector.
- When installing the fuel injector, apply lubricant between the fuel injector, fuel nozzle sealing gasket and O-ring.
- Without replacing new gasket can lead to: deformation of the tight cap of nozzle, deformation of nozzle, deformation of nozzle orifice, oil leakage and air leakage, which will cause serious damage to the fuel injector and nozzle to break and cause damage to the engine.
- When installing the injector on the engine, please carefully check the components related to the installation of the injector, such as the injector pressure plate, screw, injector rod and other accessories are not deformed, and install it in strict accordance with the operation steps of the engine maintenance manual.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in an environment with serious dust pollution and corrosion to iron products.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in a strong magnetic field environment.
Causes of Damage to 1278216 Fuel Injector
- Didn’t operate properly according to engine maintenance manual during disassembly or installation, resulting in damage to the injector .
- The fuel oil used for the vehicle does not meet the standard cause damage to the injector, such as: the water content in the fuel oil exceeds the standard, iron powder, aluminum powder, sulfide impurities exceed the standard, etc.
- The engine is not regularly maintained according to the engine maintenance manual (please refer to the vehicle maintenance manual for the maintenance mileage). For example, failure to replace the lubricating oil of the engine system for a long time will cause abnormal wear of the engine, excessive exhaust gas volume or a large amount of carbon deposits inside the engine. The filter is not replaced during maintenance or the replaced filter cannot reach the original filter standard. all above reasons can cause damage to the injector.
- The abrasion of the oil pump produces iron powder and aluminum powder enter the fuel injector and cause damage to the fuel injector.
- The deformation and abrasion of fuel tank result in iron powder or aluminum powder entering the fuel injector and causing damage to the fuel injector.
- The fuel injector is damaged due to replacement or adjustment of the relevant parts of the fuel injector. For example, the valve clearance does not meet the standard after the engine is repaired, the replacement or modification of the wiring harness connected to the injector fails to meet the original standard.
- The engine is overheated and overloaded for a long time working results in damage to the fuel injector.
- The injector will be damaged naturally at the end of its working life.
- The injector is magnetized (injector parts’ magnetic exceeded) causing the injector to not work properly.
- Before replacing the fuel injector, please check the engine parts carefully according to the engine maintenance manual to avoid the fuel injector being damaged again after replacement.
Storage Standard of 1278216 Fuel Injector
- Choose a suitable storage place where is clean, dry, and away from the factory buildings that generate harmful gases and dust.
- Strict requirements of warehousing.
- Keep the warehouse dry and preventing moisture.
- It is forbidden to leave the injector exposed in the air for a long time.
- It is forbidden to store acid, alkali, salt and other substances together with the injector.
- The unpacked fuel injector must be rust-proof during secondary storage.
www.1278216.com owns the copyright of “Fuel Injector 1278216 Encyclopedia Knowledge”. Any users or the third parties are should indicate source from www.1278216.com when use “Fuel Injector 1278216 Encyclopedia Knowledge”. Without written permission from www.1278216.com, it is not allowed to reproduce, distribute, re-post or use “Fuel Injector 1278216 Encyclopedia Knowledge” for business purpose.
If you are interested in more information of fuel injector 1278216’s technical data, you can check following link:
Please read www.1278216.com’s Private Policy and Copyright Statement carefully when visit this website and before using any contents on this website: